United Way of Calgary and Area is leading the way in creating a resilient and caring community where all can thrive. We bring together agencies, corporations, donors, volunteers, and government to create lasting social change in our city.
United Way’s Community Impact Framework is our strategy to deepen the impact of our investments: the programs, partnerships, and initiatives that improve the lives of thousands of people every year.
The Community Impact Framework prioritizes investments in the community that support individuals and families by:
- producing a coordinated and accessible system of care;
- exploring new partnerships with agencies, donors, and others to leverage and share resources;
- generating and encouraging innovation as we work together to solve social problems;
- achieving systems change by addressing the root causes of complex social issues; and
- designing and implementing large-scale initiatives that build for the future and deepen community impact.